English Foundation (EF) course is an intensive 6-day mandatory subject for freshmen whose BUEPT score is lower than 457. The EF course focuses on the core languages skills specifically equipping students with useful TOEFL test-taking strategies which will be useful to get a high TOEFL score. Although this course has no credit, it is still mandatory for students to attend and complete this course as completion of FEP Program.
On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to:
- LO1: Identify the sentences and clauses
- LO2: Apply the verbs, nouns and pronouns
- LO3: Analyze problems with adjectives, articles, and prepositions
- Sentence with One and Multiple Clauses
- Reduced Clauses and Inverted Adjectives & Verbs
- Form of the Verbs
- Problem with Nouns and Pronouns
- Articles and Prepositions
- Problems with Usage and Adjectives
To access our learning videos, click here.