English Savvy is a program for Intermediate students with a BUEPT (Bina Nusantara Univesity Proficiency Test) score of 467 – 497 to achieve the B2 or Upper Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Demonstrate the lower-intermediate-level Academic English listening skills of Basic Comprehension, Pragmatic Understanding, and Connecting Information (a minimum equivalency of iBT TOEFL Listening scaled score of 14 of scale 30); Demonstrate the lower-intermediate-level Academic English reading skills in Vocabulary & Reference, Sentences, Details, Inferences and Reading to learn (a minimum equivalency of iBT TOEFL Reading scaled score of 13 of scale 30); Demonstrate the lower-intermediate-level Business English speaking skills in terms of Delivery, Ideas Development and Language (a minimum of BINUS English Speaking scaled score of 14 (with minimum speaking rubric mean score of 1.83) of scale 30); Demonstrate the lower-intermediate-level Business English writing skills in terms of Content, Ideas Relationship and Language (a minimum of BINUS English Writing scaled score of 14 (with minimum writing rubric mean score of 2.0) of scale 30).
- Basic Comprehension & communication
- Vocabulary/Reference & the future of business
- Pragmatic Understanding & success
- Pragmatic Understanding & raising finance
- Vocabulary/Reference, Sentences & Success
- Connecting Information & job satisfaction
- Details & team building
- Listening review & e-commerce
- Inferences & takeovers/mergers
- Reading to learn & risk
- Listening mini test & crisis management
- Reading review & International marketing
- Reading mini test & Risk